Abigail Brown is a character in The Third Wheel and Hard Luck. Rowley hooked Greg up with Abigail for the school's valentine's day dance, after hearing that her date, Michael Sampson, had "family obligations".
Rowley and Abigail take a shine to each other on the way to dinner, and Greg tries to make sure that Abigail doesn't run off with Rowley by telling her that Rowley wasn't trying to be funny when he asked Abigail if he wanted a sip of a drink he'd been drinking.
In the middle of the dance, Michael Sampson comes in with Cherie Bellanger, and Abigail starts crying because she found that family obligations story was a lie and that Michael broke up with her. After she goes to wash her face, she and Greg dance, but Greg freaks out when he sees a pimple on Abigail's face, and thinks it's chicken pox.
Abigail does run off with Rowley. This leads Greg to say that Rowley is the worst wingman ever if it was true, thus screwing him over of his date.
Abigail is the main antagonist in Hard Luck. She and Rowley are revealed to be a pair in this book. This causes Rowley to start behaving differently much to the disdain of Greg. Abigail is shown to have broken up with Rowley and to have gotten back together with Michael by the end of the book. It is implied that she only dated Rowley to make Michael jealous.
- Abigail has a tendancy to cry a lot.
- It is unknown exactly why Michael cheated on her.
- Abigail wore a very poofy dress to the Valentine's Day dance.
- Her father is shown to be a State Trooper.
- Abigail is shown to have poor manners when she orders the most expensive item at Corny's and barely eating it at Greg's expense and when she dates Rowley just to make Michael jealous.
- Abigail has had at least two boyfriends: Michael Sampson and Rowley Jefferson.
- Despite this, she only dated Rowley to make Michael jealous.
- Abigail serves as the main antagonist of Hard Luck.
- She only said one line in the entire series.