|Actor||Chloë Grace Moretz|
- "This place is an intellectual wasteland."
- Angie talking to Greg and Rowley.
Angie Steadman is the tritagonist of Diary of a Wimpy Kid. She is a character that appeared only in the movie. She is a seventh grader who works for the school newspaper. At some points in the movie, she becomes a minor enemy to Greg. This is when she makes friends with Rowley, and teases Greg for rejecting a position at the school paper.
She appears to have straight hair and wears a beret. She wears a long sleeved shirt with a long striped skirt that covers her knees and boots. She mainly has blonde hair with a little streak of red hair.
- She is one of the few characters who does not appear in the books or in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Online book.
- While she isn't featured in the books, a drawing of her appears in the credits in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid art style.
- Although she appeared in the first movie, she does not appear in the following sequels: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules and Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days, implying that she graduated or moved to another school.
- She mentioned in the first film that she in the 7th grade despite here being a grade above Greg and Rowley and later moved to the 8th in the end of the film.
- Throughout the school year, Angie gives Greg and Rowley information about the supposed "inner workings of middle school". She speculates that it was so they don't have to look at their disgusting faces.
- She temporarily became a friend to Rowley until he met Collin in the movie.
- She is pretty smart, because she is in 8th grade at age 11 and most 8th graders are 14 years old.
- She may have skipped Kindergarten, 2nd Grade, and 5th Grade.