This article contains major plot spoilers! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Meltdown is the 13th book in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. The book is released on October 30th, 2018.
- Greg Heffley
- Manny Heffley
- Rodrick Heffley
- Frank Heffley
- Susan Heffley
- Rowley Jefferson
- The Heffleys' Pig 
When school shuts down, the neighborhood transforms into a battlefield. Some groups fight over territory, build massive snow forts, and stage epic snowball fights. In the crosshairs are Greg Hefley and Rowley Jefferson.
It's a fight for survival as they navigate alliances and betrayals in a meltdown. Will they emerge as heroes or will they survive to see another day? 
- This is the 2nd purple book.
- This is the 3rd book not have "Diary" in yellow.
- This is the 1st book to use two shades of a color.
- This is the 6th book the subtitle starts with "The".
- This is the 3rd book the spine uses two colors.
- This is the 1st book to be released in October.
- This is the 4th book to include a skin design.
- This is the 3rd book to include the new logo.
- This is the 6th book to feature Greg's frown.
- This is the 3rd book to have a resemblance.
- This is the 4th book to take place in winter.