The ultimate resource for Jeff Kinney's Books and the Movies they have inspired!
What's the best part of our community? There isnt one because there are so many good things! Help:Editing
Our database contains 749 articles and 1,342 images.
Overview · Searching · Editing · Help · Templates · Categories · Admins . Fanon
Welcome to Diary of a Wimpy Kid Wiki! an open source encyclopedia based on Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney which anybody can edit,this wiki has articles related to information on Diary of a Wimpy Kid.To write an article click on the box below and write the name of the page and click create.
If you don't want to create pages, then you could edit existing pages.
Did you Know?
- Jeff Kinney was originally going to make a comic series called "Igdoof".
- Jeff Kinney originally made Diary of a Wimpy Kid for adult readers, but after a publisher saw it Jeff Kinney changed the cover.
- Zachary Gordon's birthday wish was to get the part of Greg Heffley for the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film.
- Jeff Kinney made a cameo during the Church Scene in Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules film. He also made appearances in Dog Days as Holly's father.
- Though the 3rd movie is named after the fourth book of the book series, it was based on both the third and fourth books, The Last Straw and Dog Days, respectively.
- During the making of the Dog Days Film, Robert Capron had a shaved head after being on the set of The Three Stooges, so a special wig was made for his part as Rowley.
- The Dog Days film is the last live-action film made with the original cast.
- Do not vandalize/remove content/or spam pages. If you do, you will receive warnings and even blocks.
- When you go on chat, do not use offensive language or do any activities like that, or you shall be banned from chat or even blocked on the wiki from everywhere.
- Do not use any offensive language on the comment section or even harass users there.
- Do not vandalize other user's page.
- Do not harass or make fun of other users, this will lead to warnings and blocks.
- Do not spam in the comment section.
- Keep it safe on this wiki, if you don't keep it safe you will be punished for it.
- These aren't all, more can be found at Category:Policy (currently under-construction).
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Books
I have seen a confusion on which language is acceptable and which isn't. I shall explain.
Language that is acceptable: Language such as "Darn, Heck, Fart, Butt, Rats" that is not polite but not profanity is acceptable. Such G-Rated lang is allowed.
Language that is more or less no: "Idiot, Moron, Jerk" and other insults are okay if you use them to describe a character- that is acceptable. If you us…
Read more >
Big News! Hard Luck has come out! Brace for impact...Read more >
I have made a new twitter account for this wiki! I also made a Facebook account for this wiki too. I should note only I know the password, but I will tell you people later in a private message on the chat.Read more >
You might remember a few weeks ago, Jonny Mole said there was a new record on users on this wiki. Now I am seeing many new users,(some of them who have made only 1 or 2 edits). We are kind of emerging from a not-that big Wiki (there are many, many wikis bigger than us after all, ) to a larger wiki. And we have an excellent new admin, HuseinDibba1234(aka A kid that goes to school).Read more >
We recently have an increase in the number of active registered users, in August we had 57 such users (who edited at least once in the month), this is the highest ever for a month in the history of this wiki,breaking the record of 55 which he had in May 2013.The lowest we ever had was January 2009 when we only had 1, the wiki was founded in December 2008.We have an average of "43" so far in each …Read more >
Theatrical trailer for the Dog Days movie:
Featured Character: October
Rowley Jefferson is Greg Heffley's forced best friend, deuteragonist, and occasionally antagonist in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. He has overprotective parents who aren't fond of Greg's behavior, assuming that he is a bad influence. He was the main antagonist in Diary of a Wimpy Kid, but is then often seen as an anti-hero in the series, despite being the main character's best friend, as he often does idiotic, nonsensical things to get Greg in trouble while he gets off scot-free.Rowley is an immature boy in several ways. For example, he sleeps with his stuffed toys, he likes his Dinoblazer Action Figures and he even quit writing his popular comic Zoo-Wee-Mama because he needed time to play with his Dinoblazer Action Figures. At Christmas, he gets many childish things and he even gives Greg childish toys and he once even gave him a Big-Wheel.In the movie series, Rowley is an overweight boy with long bowl shaped hair that is orange and is wider than Greg's but his hair is golden brown in Rodrick Rules and Dog Days. In the book series he has 7 strands of hair that is flat on his head and is wider than Greg's. He has two large teeth and his mouth never appears to be closed, expect for 5 times.
- "I heard Greg Heffley has really strong muscles."
- -Rowley Jefferson, as Greg's wingman