The ultimate resource for Jeff Kinney's Books and the Movies they have inspired!
What's the best part of our community? There isn't one because there are so many good things! Help:Editing
Our database contains 871 articles and 1,831 images.
Overview · Searching · Editing · Help · Templates · Categories · Admins . Fanon
If you don't want to create pages, then you could edit existing pages.
more days until book 10's release!
Did you Know?
- Jeff Kinney was originally going to make a comic series called "Igdoof".
- Jeff Kinney originally made Diary of a Wimpy Kid for adult readers, but after a publisher saw it Jeff Kinney changed the cover.
- Zachary Gordon's birthday wish was to get the part of Greg Heffley for the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film.
- Jeff Kinney made a cameo during the Church Scene in Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules film. He also made appearances in Dog Days as Holly's father.
- Though the 3rd movie is named after the fourth book of the book series, it was based on both the third and fourth books, The Last Straw and Dog Days, respectively.
- During the making of the Dog Days Film, Robert Capron had a shaved head after being on the set of The Three Stooges, so a special wig was made for his part as Rowley.
- The Dog Days film is the last live-action film made with the original cast.
- Do not vandalize/remove content/or spam pages. If you do, you will receive warnings and even blocks.
- When you go on chat, do not use offensive language or do any activities like that, or you shall be banned from chat or even blocked on the wiki from everywhere.
- Do not use any offensive language on the comment section or even harass users there.
- Do not vandalize other user's page.
- Do not harass or make fun of other users, this will lead to warnings and blocks.
- Do not spam in the comment section.
- Keep it safe on this wiki, if you don't keep it safe you will be punished for it.
- These aren't all, more can be found at Category:Policy (currently under-construction).
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Books
A weird thing I have noticed is, we have barely 3-4 active contributors, even though we have like 3000-4000 views every day.How could this happen? We used to have so many users back then just a few months ago and now he have just a handful of them.I still can't understand how this wiki has become dead in time and there are almost no active admins, except for me and Giant Bubbles.Also everybody I …Read more >
Hello everyone! In all seriousness I didn't even know this wiki was still a thing. I've seen a bunch of posts in the news and on the forums of this site of people wondering exactly where I was. Did I abandon this wiki? The short answer is yes. The long answer is that this was created years ago when I was still in middle school and when I was bored. At this point in time, I am no longer interested…Read more >
Hello all, Giant Bubbles here. I'm a new administrator here and I'm designing this wiki for it to look better. If you have an idea for a design for this wiki, please comment down below. I'll then look into your ideas and might pick some that I think are good.Read more >
Zooper1 was active on Wikia editing different Wikis on October/November of 2014. So why did he abandon this place?Read more >
Today it has been six years since the wiki was created by Zooper1 on December 11, 2008.Over 800 pages created and over 1,500 images have been uploaded since.We currently have a wam score of 86, being 573, having peaked up to 377 once.Read more >
Theatrical trailer for the Dog Days movie:
Gregory "Greg" Heffley is an American middle school student and the protagonist and main character of Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, who is believed to be loosely based on Jeff Kinney.Greg explains and narrates throughout the series that he has no strong talents, other than video games and comics. As such, he spends most of his time on them, which deters him away from schoolwork and chores.Greg almost always tries to find a scapegoat to put the blame on for his behavior, but he is oblivious to the fact that nobody forced or influenced him, other than probably his older brother, Rodrick, to act in this manner. Very few times has Greg actually admitted to being "wrong" in a decision he made and took responsibility for it.He wants to be famous when he grows up, and imagines it many times.Greg is usually depicted with black shorts, or black pants and a white shirt. He is very skinny and does not seem to eat nor work out much.
- "I heard Greg Heffley has really strong muscles."
- -Rowley Jefferson, as Greg's wingman