The ultimate resource for Jeff Kinney's Books and the Movies they have inspired!
What's the best part of our community? There isn't one because there are so many good things! Help:Editing
Our database contains 823 articles and 1,647 images.
Overview · Searching · Editing · Help · Templates · Categories · Admins . Fanon
Welcome to Diary of a Wimpy Kid Wiki! an open source encyclopedia based on Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney which anybody can edit,this wiki has articles related to information on Diary of a Wimpy Kid.To write an article click on the box below and write the name of the page and click create.
If you don't want to create pages, then you could edit existing pages.
Did you Know?
- Jeff Kinney was originally going to make a comic series called "Igdoof".
- Jeff Kinney originally made Diary of a Wimpy Kid for adult readers, but after a publisher saw it Jeff Kinney changed the cover.
- Zachary Gordon's birthday wish was to get the part of Greg Heffley for the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film.
- Jeff Kinney made a cameo during the Church Scene in Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules film. He also made appearances in Dog Days as Holly's father.
- Though the 3rd movie is named after the fourth book of the book series, it was based on both the third and fourth books, The Last Straw and Dog Days, respectively.
- During the making of the Dog Days Film, Robert Capron had a shaved head after being on the set of The Three Stooges, so a special wig was made for his part as Rowley.
- The Dog Days film is the last live-action film made with the original cast.
- Do not vandalize/remove content/or spam pages. If you do, you will receive warnings and even blocks.
- When you go on chat, do not use offensive language or do any activities like that, or you shall be banned from chat or even blocked on the wiki from everywhere.
- Do not use any offensive language on the comment section or even harass users there.
- Do not vandalize other user's page.
- Do not harass or make fun of other users, this will lead to warnings and blocks.
- Do not spam in the comment section.
- Keep it safe on this wiki, if you don't keep it safe you will be punished for it.
- These aren't all, more can be found at Category:Policy (currently under-construction).
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Books
Hello all, Giant Bubbles here. I'm a new administrator here and I'm designing this wiki for it to look better. If you have an idea for a design for this wiki, please comment down below. I'll then look into your ideas and might pick some that I think are good.Read more >
Zooper1 was active on Wikia editing different Wikis on October/November of 2014. So why did he abandon this place?Read more >
Today it has been six years since the wiki was created by Zooper1 on December 11, 2008.Over 800 pages created and over 1,500 images have been uploaded since.We currently have a wam score of 86, being 573, having peaked up to 377 once.Read more >
I'm short-listing some categories that need to be used since we have too many categories and many even mean the same.
First with the same meaning ones:
- Category:Grownups shouldn't be used, instead Category:Adults.
- Category:Kids and Category:Children,well its not good to have two different categories meaning totally same, well I don't know which one to exactly use, since Kids is more used in Wimpy Ki…
Guys, we enabled Wikia Maps! We also enabled message walls to replace to replace the difficult talk pages with much more convinient message walls.Read more >
Theatrical trailer for the Dog Days movie:
Featured Character: October
Rowley Jefferson is Greg Heffley's forced best friend, deuteragonist, and occasionally antagonist in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. He has overprotective parents who aren't fond of Greg's behavior, assuming that he is a bad influence. He was the main antagonist in Diary of a Wimpy Kid, but is then often seen as an anti-hero in the series, despite being the main character's best friend, as he often does idiotic, nonsensical things to get Greg in trouble while he gets off scot-free.Rowley is an immature boy in several ways. For example, he sleeps with his stuffed toys, he likes his Dinoblazer Action Figures and he even quit writing his popular comic Zoo-Wee-Mama because he needed time to play with his Dinoblazer Action Figures. At Christmas, he gets many childish things and he even gives Greg childish toys and he once even gave him a Big-Wheel.In the movie series, Rowley is an overweight boy with long bowl shaped hair that is orange and is wider than Greg's but his hair is golden brown in Rodrick Rules and Dog Days. In the book series he has 7 strands of hair that is flat on his head and is wider than Greg's. He has two large teeth and his mouth never appears to be closed, expect for 5 times.
- "I heard Greg Heffley has really strong muscles."
- -Rowley Jefferson, as Greg's wingman