The ultimate resource for Jeff Kinney's Books and the Movies they have inspired!
What's the best part of our community? There isn't one because there are so many good things! Help:Editing
Our database contains 1,092 articles 2,615 images and 85,253 edits
Overview · Searching · Editing · Help · Templates · Categories · Admins . · Test Page . Fanon
If you don't want to create pages, then you could edit existing pages.
days until the book The Getaway releases!
Did you Know?
- Jeff Kinney was originally going to make a comic series called "Igdoof".
- Jeff Kinney originally made Diary of a Wimpy Kid for adult readers, but after a publisher saw it Jeff Kinney changed the cover.
- Zachary Gordon's birthday wish was to get the part of Greg Heffley for the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film.
- Jeff Kinney made a cameo during the Church Scene in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules film. He also made appearances in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days Film as Holly's father.
- Though the 3rd movie is named after the fourth book of the book series, it was based on both the third and fourth books, The Last Straw and Dog Days, respectively.
- During the making of the Dog Days Film, Robert Capron had a shaved head after being on the set of The Three Stooges, so a special wig was made for his part as Rowley.
- The Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days Film is the last live-action film made with the original movie/film cast.
- Do not vandalize/remove content/or spam pages. If you do, you will receive warnings and even blocks.
- When you go on chat, do not use offensive language or do any activities like that, or you shall be banned from chat or even blocked on the wiki from everywhere.
- Do not use any offensive language on the comment section or even harass users there.
- Do not vandalize other user's page.
- Do not harass or make fun of other users, this will lead to warnings and blocks.
- Do not spam in the comment section.
- Keep it safe on this wiki, if you don't keep it safe you will be punished for it.
- These aren't all, more can be found at Category:Policy (currently under-construction).
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Books
The 10th anniversary of the first printed Diary of a Wimpy Kid book was on April 1st, because the first printed book was released on April 1st, 2017.
Also, the month of April is Wimpy Kid month.
All month long we'll be celebrating Wimyp Kid month, and all year long we'll be celebrating the 10th Anniversary. There might be some special events, contests, polls, etc. in celebration of Wimpy Kid month …Read more >
The Wiki has a new content moderator Per Ankh ! He assists a user called Kopakamata in maintaining the Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy wiki. He has also assisted the MSPA wiki in cracking down on their constant vandalism problem, earning a promotion to Rollback in the process. Other wikis he has helped maintain include Code Lyoko, where he is a fairly popular Admin, the Warehouse 13 main and Artifact…Read more >
Within the last hour as of typing this, I changed the navigation bar a small bit. I made an adaptions section/dropdown, because I couldn't fit in a section exclusively for the Musical and for the Movies as a navigation header. I could only fit in the Movies section which had been there for a while, so I had to make an adaptions section, and fit the movies section/dropdown and the musical in that …Read more >
Anyone is allowed to freely discuss in the comments as long as what you say in do in the comments isn't ban worthy, what your thoughts or answers to the question are.
My question is: Do you think there will be more user activity and new users on the Wiki around and/or after the movie releases?Read more >
Official Trailer of the The Long Haul Movie:
Maddox Selsam is a character who appeared in Double Down. He found Greg's balloon from the Balloon Brigade. He lives in the next town over from Greg, and he also plays the violin. He saw Greg's balloon dangiling from a tree outside his window while practicing his violin.
"Ploopy!"-Manny Heffley, said as an abusive word to Greg
This is an official Wikia Books Wiki
The text on Wikia communities (known as "wikias") is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA) except where otherwise specified.
More on licensing: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing