The ultimate resource for Jeff Kinney's Books and the Movies they have inspired!
What's the best part of our community? There isn't one because there are so many good things! Help:Editing
Our database contains 941 articles and 1,939 images
Overview · Searching · Editing · Help · Templates · Categories · Admins . · Test Page . Fanon
If you don't want to create pages, then you could edit existing pages.
more days until book 11's release!
A preview can be read here:
Twistedwizard is a rollback on the wiki. He has previously been very active, but due to things going on outside the wiki, he has not had a lot of time to be very active on this wiki. [user page] [talk page]
Did you Know?
- Jeff Kinney was originally going to make a comic series called "Igdoof".
- Jeff Kinney originally made Diary of a Wimpy Kid for adult readers, but after a publisher saw it Jeff Kinney changed the cover.
- Zachary Gordon's birthday wish was to get the part of Greg Heffley for the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film.
- Jeff Kinney made a cameo during the Church Scene in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules film. He also made appearances in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days Film as Holly's father.
- Though the 3rd movie is named after the fourth book of the book series, it was based on both the third and fourth books, The Last Straw and Dog Days, respectively.
- During the making of the Dog Days Film, Robert Capron had a shaved head after being on the set of The Three Stooges, so a special wig was made for his part as Rowley.
- The Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days Film is the last live-action film made with the original movie/film cast.
- Do not vandalize/remove content/or spam pages. If you do, you will receive warnings and even blocks.
- When you go on chat, do not use offensive language or do any activities like that, or you shall be banned from chat or even blocked on the wiki from everywhere.
- Do not use any offensive language on the comment section or even harass users there.
- Do not vandalize other user's page.
- Do not harass or make fun of other users, this will lead to warnings and blocks.
- Do not spam in the comment section.
- Keep it safe on this wiki, if you don't keep it safe you will be punished for it.
- These aren't all, more can be found at Category:Policy (currently under-construction).
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Books
I am going to be going camping out of cell range/cell service within the hour of typing this blog post, and will return August 14th. I will be inactive during that time. I probably won't be active again until August 15th because I will most likely be back sometime in the afternoon of August 14th. During that time, contact the only active admin besides myself who's username is Shawn and Buses. See…Read more >
A new admin has been added to the wiki. His name is Shawn and Buses. He is super active on the wiki, is the current featured user (at the time of writing this blog post), has no bans on his account on this wiki, has caused no vandilism, etc. He is just a good canidate for admin. If you want to become an admin like Shawn and Buses, then make an admin request at: http://diary-of-a-wimpy-kid.wikia.c…Read more >
Recently my computer was getting fixed and I was inactive for a while. I am now active again. During that time I also was made a bureaucrat by Wiki Staff. I am planning to add a few admins when needed, like now since I am the only active admin and/or bureaucrat on the wiki, so if you want a chance to become an admin, then make an adoption request on teh adoption requests page.Read more >
I am currently having my computer fixed at a computer store and will also be gone on a one night trip within the hour of writing this blog post. I will be back tomorrow, or the day after writing this blog post and my computer is currently expected to be fixed on monday. I am typing this on a different computer, one I can't actively use. I will be inactive until I get my computer back. I could use…Read more >
I am wanting to become a bureacurat. I am currently the only active admin on the site, so I'd like to be able to add at least 1 other admin, which I can't do until I am made a bureaucrat. I want to see what other people think of this decision. Should I become a bureaucrat?Read more >
Theatrical trailer for the Dog Days movie:
Active Staff of this wiki
This is a list of all the active Bureaucrats, Admins and Rollbacks on this wiki. To be considered a staff member to be considered active for this list they must have edited in the last 30 days.
Bryce Anderson is the most popular kid in Greg's grade. He is famous for knowing that he has a cute butt from girls who admire him. Greg shows that in elementary school, he didn't like girls, for he said, "Girls are stinky-poos!". Greg tries to make him look like an idiot when he hears him talking to Holly. Greg defends the girls saying: "I don't think girls are stinky-poos!".
"Dag nab you rotten teenagers!"-Frank Heffley, to adolescents knocking down his trash cans
This is an official Wikia Books Wiki
The text on Wikia communities (known as "wikias") is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA) except where otherwise specified.
More on licensing: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing