|Born||27 December, 1998 Calton, Alabama, United States|
Grayson Russell (born December 27th, 1998) is an American actor that played Fregley in the films, who is one of the few characters not to be given a last name. Based on many critics, he was given an A+, as he was said to be "born" to play the role. He wore fake glasses to play Fregley.
Career and Life
Russell was born in Clanton, Alabama to Crystal and Jerry Russell who have a Christian music ministry, he attends a public high school in Clanton. When he was six he started playing "Cowboy Grayson" in a series of commercials for a car dealership,he also had appearances in a few McDonald commercials and a Blue Cross Shield commercial,in 2006 he played Texas Bobby Boy in "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby". He then made a one-episode appearance in the Disney sitecom,"I'm in the Band" as a character called Martin. In 2010 he played Calvin in The Rainbow Tribe, after making his filming career comeback in four years. Then he also appeared as Fregley in the first Wimpy Kid film in 2010. He voiced Marley in "Marley & Me: The Puppy Years" in 2011, he also appeared in T.V series R.L Stine's Haunting Hour. He returned for his Fregley role in the second Wimpy Kid film, he reprised Fregley in the Third film too, becoming one of the only 11 actors to appear in all the films.
- Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby - Texas Bobby Boy - 2006
- The Rainbow Tribe - Calvin - 2010
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Fregley - 2010
- Marley & Me: The Puppy Years - Marley's Voice - 2011
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules - Fregley - 2011
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days - Fregley - 2012
- I'm in the Band - Martin - 2009
- R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour - Walt