|Film Appearance?||Yes (Bonus feature only)|
|Online Appearance?||Yes (as Mr. Keith)|
- "You need a haircut!"
- Mr. Litch yells at Rodrick
Mr. Litch (known as Mr. Keith in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Online) was Greg's soccer coach in The Last Straw. Mr. Litch, to Greg, is the reason Rodrick does not do sports anymore and he even used to be his coach. He is an employee at Rec League Soccer, and Greg gets in trouble with him most of the time, since Greg himself is lazy and rude as some people believe. Greg thinks Mr. Litch used to learn all this stuff from boot camp. After Greg was hit with orange peels, Greg said that soccer was over.
- Mr. Litch is everything Greg dislikes - He is authoritative, rude and short-tempered as well as shouting a lot. Not much is well known about him yet.
- In the online book, his name is Mr. Keith and Kenny Keith was his son. In the books, this isn't shown at all and in the book Kinney still appeared but it wasn't said to be Mr. Litch's son.
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid Online (As Mr. Keith)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Class Clown