|Online Appearance?||Yes (as Ann Heffley)|
- "Have a great day, sweetie pie!"
- Susan Heffley, unknowingly embarrassing Greg
Susan Heffley (known as Ann Heffley in the online version), more commonly referred to as, "Mom", is the matriarch of the Heffley family. She's the wife of Frank Heffley, and is the mother of Rodrick, Greg, and Manny Heffley.
Susan has a more distinct look from the rest of her family in the online and book version. She wears large glasses that cover up her eyes. She has appeared in the series without glasses while sleeping.She has tall dark round hair and she wears normal pants, either sweatpants or slim jeans, and a sweater.
In the movie, Susan is played by Rachael Harris and just like other members of her family,has curly brown hair and has a flawless complexion. She also appears with her trademark glasses. Unlike in the book and online version, she wears make-up in the movie.
She is a rather loving and caring mother, but she constantly embarrasses Greg and Rodrick (mainly Greg), and appears to never care. Susan apparently knows very little about older children and often humiliates and ignores Greg and Rodrick to their dismay. She constantly tries to pull the family together, by getting Frank and Greg accustomed to Rodrick's band, trying to get Greg, Rodrick and Manny close to Frank, and attempting to get Greg to enjoy reading "real" literature, but none of her plans ever seem to work, and often end up in rather disastrous consequences for Greg and Rodrick. Additionally, she puts individual desires below family desires; she rarely lets anyone in the family come to a decision about an outing or purchase without her permission.
- In the online book, Susan is known as Ann Heffley.
- In the online book, it is shown that Susan has a sister, or an aunt known as Aunt Cakey.
- Its quite impossible how she never scolds Manny, even when he almost froze the family to death by killing the lights during blizzard and changing the parental control password on the T.V.
- Just like her mother she appears to like and favor Manny over Greg and Rodrick.
- She cares more about Manny then Rodrick or Greg and also apparently never scolds Manny.
- Similar to her second oldest son Greg, she is revealed not to get along with her siblings.